THE EASTERN HEALING ARTS CENTER
“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about
the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”
The Eastern Healing Arts Center is a place for natural health and healing. We work with the client rather than on the client to regain and maintain health. We are here to help you improve the quality of your life by:
- Balancing energy and improving energy flow
- Adjusting joints and balancing structure to improve function
- Calming the heart and the nervous system
- Relaxing and releasing muscle tension and restriction
- Finding and releasing emotional blockages
- Helping you unleash your full human potential by restoring balance and clarity of thought
- Helping you heal yourself by correcting imbalance, increasing vibration and restoring clarity
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the theory is that the cause of disease and source of pain stem from energy blockages. Restoring the smooth flow of energy corrects the source of pain and the cause of disease.
Now is the time to get started on improving the quality of your life so that you can enjoy a happier, more productive, fulfilling life. We are here to experience life to the fullest and in order to do that we need to have our health fully intact. So many of us limp along through life just trying to get by day to day without living up to our fullest potential. Think about how much better and easier your life would be if you felt better and had more energy and drive. It’s safe to say that if you are in chronic pain, fatigued, overwhelmed, feeling sad or depressed you are not able to live the best version of your life. Think of your car, you get regular maintenance for wear and tear, they align your tires and clean fluids and filters etc. Do you do as much for yourself? Who balances you when you need an adjustment to your structure, nutrients or emotional/mental state?
Here are the major areas to work on to keep balance in order to be healthy.
- Physical structure – skeletal structure, our framework –bones, ligaments, tendons and muscles
- Energy flow – Qi, vital life force
- Nutrient load – biochemical makeup and essential nutrients, needed for optimal function
- Emotional balance – realizing that when we feel sad or mad something needs to change
- Mental clarity – seeing where we are headed
- Connection - feelings of spiritual connection and feeling that we belong
Applied Kinesiology means “the study of muscles.” It is a tool that allows the doctor to ask your body very specific questions. Like a computer that tells you very specific information about many different topics, when Applied Kinesiology is used you can get huge amounts of information that only your body would have access to. It tells you where your body has a “Short circuit” and allows you to test to see what will correct it. In my opinion, it is one of the most effective ways to test what nutritional supplements and herbal remedies will work best to correct any imbalances. Applied Kinesiology uses muscles that are weak or “turned off” and shows you if what you are doing makes the muscle strong again. There is an inherent knowing in your body that leads you to what you need, sometimes we just forget to listen to that guidance. Just as you are drawn to certain foods for the nutrients we need. We are also drawn to certain experiences in life because it is exactly what we need for our personal development.
Health is about personal responsibility. Health is not just about what to do when you get sick, but how to stay healthy when you are feeling OK. How you maintain your body and what you do to help your body repair itself.